Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Rimmel "Out of the Blue"


Hey there!

Here's a quick swatch of one of the nicest teals EVER!!! A teal creme by Rimmel called "Out of the Blue". Opaque in 2 coats, application flawless. (Taking it off was another tale entirely, but that is not strange for blue polishes). 





The colour is so deep, it's even more beautiful IRL than here in the photos. This called for some simple but pretty nail art. I chose taped asymmetric frenchies!


I used Etos Long Lasting 121 for this. It is a gold to blue duochrome, so even if you have no Etos store, these types of duochromes are readily available, I think, so you can recreate this easily!

What do you think?

xoxoxo
Captain

4 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!