Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen | March Birthday | Surprise!


Hi lovelies!

For this month's birthday challenge, we celebrate the birthday of one of our member's - Amber Hess - new baby girl! Congratulations Amber!!!




I started with two coats of a sheer baby pink jelly, Nailplay #12, and stamped on the hearts with M Polish "Fresh Perspective" and BP-L013. Then I stamped some lace french tips with BP-L020 and BPS white. I sealed it all in with SV.



We wish you a lifetime of happiness with your daughter, Amber!


7 comments :

  1. I love the delicate stamping on the tips! It's sweet and precious just like new born baby girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this manicure looks like a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how pretty and girly your mani is! Thank you all, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nails you did for this are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mani reminds me of a dress I had when I was little. I loved that dress and I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used one of those french mani stamps before - this looks like a perfect way to put them to use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These nails are so pretty and beautiful. I already liked the hearts design on the pink, but the white lace at the tips is just the perfect touch ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!