Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, July 24, 2017

Random Drag Marble Fun!


Hello lovelies!

I received some US polishes from my friend Donna, like the awesome neon yellow. She also sent me A stunning bright purple from LA Colors and a pink from Wet 'n Wild. I decided to use them in one mani!



Aside from the purple and pink, I used BPS baby pink stamping polish and Cirque "Reflektor". I created a simple random drag marble, using a pin. I sealed it in with two coats of SV (it was a bit bumpy).


I am someday soon going to attempt actual drag marble patterns, but for now, I enjoy this random style. What do you think?

Again, thank you Donna for these pretties!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!