Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bornprettystore Metallic Studs


Hello lovelies!

I have these rainbow metallic studs from bornprettystore.com to show you:


The studs are nice and fit well on the nail, in all kinds of patterns. In direct sunlight, they have rainbow colours, but unfortunately I had no sunlight at my disposal. I applied them on a base of John Russo "Deep Blue Sea" and the other nails I painted with Ms Sparkle "Superstylin" from the On The Go-Lish collection, of which I already reviewed "Outer Space". More swatches coming tomorrow :)

So go for all your nail art supplies to bornprettystore.com and get worldwide free shipping and a 10% discount with code SXDQ10!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!