Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, April 21, 2017

Friends on Friday - RED!

Hello lovelies!

I've been MIA for a couple of days now; I was too busy and tired to blog! But now I'm back with some manis for my friends and family! Let's start with my coworker and friend, with whom I occasionally sneak in some mani-time after work:

I started with P2 Satin Supreme "Queenly Rose", 2 coats. Then I took BP-L049 (index & pinky), BC-08 (ring and middle finger) and BPS red stamping polish to apply the design. I sealed it all in with SV.

Next up is my aunt. She celebrated her birthday and was in need of a very quick manicure. So I took W7 "Pillar Box Red", BPS black and BC-08 (again!) and stamped on this design. The black dense stamping properly tones down the bright red base. 

That's it, folks! Which one is your favourite?


6 comments :

  1. I really love both looks, they are very different from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always a sucker for red nails - I love the manis you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red and black takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one because I love red and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that first manicure! Beautiful color combo and so crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friends and family are so blessed to have you around to help out with their manicure needs! I love the bold red on the light pink the most ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!