Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, December 16, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does My Home - Colours


Hello lovelies!

I skipped yesterday because I couldn't keep my eyes open, but today I'm in for the last day of the challenge! This manicure is inspired by the main colours of my home:



That's right, pink, more pink and red... sounds awfully clashing, doesn't it? It's not. It's awesome. I balanced it out very well. The base that I used here is the same shade as some of my cabinets and my couch. It's called "Cosy Home" by P2, which I find hilariously appropriate! The dark pink, Superchic Lacquer "Trap Queen", is for the bright pink wall in my kitchen and the red (BPS stamping polish) is for my curtains. I used BP-L078 for my stamping image. Too bad I didn't have proper sunlight to show off that gorgeous holo!

Now if you're curious to see what the other ladies did for their last day of the challenge, be sure to check out the links below!



4 comments :

  1. I love the look of double stamping! LOL - I love your comment "it sounds clashing - but it isn't, I balanced it well" :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your house has a fun, energetic vibe! Love those colors together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to show of the colors of your home! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!