Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, April 6, 2018

Inspired by another dress!


Hello lovelies!

Remember that mani that was inspired by my dress? I have another one of those dresses (couldn't choose), so I did a mani for that one as well!



This is the dress in question:
store

I used BPS dark green holo polish and this greenish stamping polish to paint the flowers with this super handy detail brush:


I sealed it in with fast-drying top coat and then applied matte top coat on my ring finger and pinky:


What do you think? Do you like the colour combo? I must say, if it wasn't for the dress, I would've never thought of it.


2 comments :

  1. You nailed the pattern perfectly! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two accent nail look! And wow you did a great job recreating the dress pattern. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!