Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, June 15, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen presents: In My Garden - Feline Visitors


Hi lovelies!


So besides bricks and one pink geranium, not much is going on in my garden presently, but I do get the occasional feline visitor. That's why this manicure, which is basically a recreation of Amber's awesome Krazy for Kitties manicure, fits the theme perfectly!


I used NYC "Park Ave" as my base and stamped with BPS black stamping polish and  BP-128 stamping plate. I filled in the images with some other colours, but I don't for the life of me remember which ones exactly! I sealed it all in with SV.

I'd really love to have my own cat someday, but for now I'll make do with my neighbourcats.

Be sure to take a look at the creations by my fellow Digit-al Dozen ladies in the links below!



4 comments :

  1. You make me want to try reverse stamping again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold kitties! LOL Great mani! I mean anything with cats gets a thumbs up from me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also did a recreation of this one (sorta!), but yours is so much better! So adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!