Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Ms. Sparkle "Creek" - HHC August


Hi lovelies!

Ms. Sparkle is continuing her Trolls series for Hella Handmade Creations with "Creek"!




"Creek" is a manganese violet crelly with a blue shift, microglitters, holo micro flakies and iridescent flakes. In direct sunlight, it's a mad sparkler and the blue shiftiness is awesome. Application is flawless, this polish is opaque in two thin coats. 



In the shade the iridescent flakies really pop!



Because of its great opacity, this polish is also very suitable for your toes; one medium coat and you're good to go! I already tried on my sister's toes and it looks great (you'll have to take my word for it, I don't often do toe-pics...)

This pretty and many others will be available August 14th, 2018 through August 21st 2018 on HellaHandmadeCreations.com - become a member of the group to stay updated!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!