Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, July 9, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does White - Black and...


Hello lovelies!

Another month, another Digit-al Dozen challenge and this month it's all about white. So for my first entry, I submit white and it's opposite:



I immediately thought 'black' when thinking of the 'white' theme, so I went with it! I had just purchased this polish (I was curious to see the quality): Catrice "Darkness before Pleasure" ICONails lacquer. It's a simple black jelly loaded with silver micro glitter. I have to say, it's quite good, two coats and easy application! 

The two middle fingers I painted white with Essence "Wild White Ways" and stamped with BPS black stamping polish and BP-L066. I sealed it all in with SV.


What do you think of my simple black and white double accent nail action?

Can't wait to see the other ladies' creations? Check out the links below!


2 comments :

  1. Black & White looks are always winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, these look so fancy!! That geometric pattern is a neat one!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!