Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen June Birthday Mani


Hi lovelies!


The Digit-al Dozen celebrated Amy's birthday last Saturday and although it's almost next Saturday, I'd still like to join in!


Above is the inspiration picture banner. I can work with random like this! So I pulled out six of Ms. Sparkle Polish' pretties: "Aquarius", "For Dummies", "Tourmaline", "Poppy", "Tatsuo" and "Granny"

I painted blobs of them on a white base using a detail brush. I then stamped with BPS black and BP-L078. I sealed it in with SV.


I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Amy! <3 Thanks for choosing such a great inspiration picture, I actually wore this for 6 (SIX!) days and I got a lot of compliments. After not having had nail polish on for a week and a half, it was great!


1 comment :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!