Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Looks Up - Dandelion


Hi lovelies!

What else might one see when one looks up, besides me flying planes? Of course, the wonderful phenomenon of dandelion seeds parachuting through the air:



I harbour a strong dislike for most of the stuff plants shoot up in the air (allergies), but these dandelion seeds are simply beautiful and make for great designs. Therefore I decided to do a not so very unique manicure that I've been wanting to do for quite some time now! 

I started with a base of Different Dimension "Olivia" and stamped using Konad black and a new plate from Aliexpress, XYZ14 (interesting model name, just picking the last three characters from the alphabet, don't you think?). This plate stamps medium well, it took some images a few tries to properly transfer to the stamper. But for that price, it's worth it. And the mani came out pretty cute!


Simple, but cute, right? Also, this base shade is absolutely to die for. Holo plus an orange shimmer, I mean, perfection, right?

The other ladies manicures can be found in the links below!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!