Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Looks Up - My Awesome Lamp


Hi lovelies!

When I look up from my couch, I see my awesome new lamp. So for this month's "Look Up" challenge, it's the perfect inspiration! I remember walking into the hardware store for paint or brushes or whatever and being swept off my feet by this lamp. I had to have it. It consists of bronze triangles that form a icosahedron that in turn from some angles projects as a hexagon onto my retina and the lamp itself projects rhombus light patterns. 

BEST.
LAMP.
EVER.


I took this cool image with rhombi forming hexagons from El Corazon 2059 that my friend gave me (along with an amazing magnetic cat eye polish that I will soon show you). I stamped using M Polish "Elizabethan" over OPI "My Vampire is Buff". I topped it off with matte top coat.

I love this stamping image, I think I must use it in many other manis.

Can't wait to see what the other ladies have come up with today; some manis really need explaining and I love reading the stories!


2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous mani! It's making me want to see if I still have my Elizabethan laying around. And that lamp is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool lamp! Love the geometric shapes in it! You picked a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!