Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Looks Up - It's a plane!


Hello lovelies!

Long time no blog... I've been battling some kind of persistent fatigue lately, that doesn't seem to want to go away. Anyways, I'm back for this month's Digit-al Dozen challenge, which is all about what you see when you look up, so for this first instalment I commemorate the time that when one in the Rotterdam area looked up, one could have seen me actually flying an airplane! Oh yeah! 


One of my colleagues is a pilot and he took me on a flight for my birthday! We flew from Rotterdam to Zeeland, had drinks and bites and then flew back. It's the kind of decadency one can easily get used to! On the flight back, I got to fly the plane for a while, which is harder than I imagined! The steering involves both hands and feet and very minute adjustments, which is a bit confusing at times. But it was awesome.

So I painted a sort of flight plan on my nails for the occasion, using the gorgeous Ms. Sparkle "Orla" and BPL-022 for the planes. I used a detail brush for the dotted lines.


If I ever become rich, I'm so going to take flying lessons and get my own license!

If you're interested, like me, in seeing what the other girls see when they look up, take a look at the links below!


1 comment :

  1. OMG! A flight just for birthday shenanigans!? That sounds so fun!! I love the base you used too!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!