Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, June 29, 2015

#LoveWins


Hi lovelies!

I'm a little late to jump on the #LoveWins bandwagon, but that is only because of my migraines, that have finally subsided. I'm very happy for all of the US, that they finally have marriage equality! I'm also a little proud, that we in The Netherlands, were the first to acknowledge it :) Our country has many flaws, but also many good things and we should appreciate those! Now onto the mani!



To realise this mani, which I have been wanting to do for a long time, I first applied 2 coats of Let It Glitter "Be Brilliant", of which I will show you swatches tomorrow! Then I applied OPI Sheer Tints to realise the rainbow. It's rainbows within rainbows, with the incredible holo effect from "Be Brilliant" shining through!  

***
I was asked for a tutorial, I don't have one, but in the meantime, it's simple. Apply glitter, top coat and then just take out OPI Sheer Tints and just paint your pinky 1/3 yellow, then 1/3 pink, then purple, make them overlap a bit and continue on the other nails with purple, blue, yellow and so on. Top coat again and done!
***


This is even prettier IRL, but it's hard to capture on camera! To give you an idea, I did an off-focus shot:

Whoaaaaaaaaaa! What do you think? Do you think I should get the OPI Color Paints collection too? I think so!!!


31 comments :

  1. It's like Oprah: You have a rainbow! You have a rainbow! Everyone have a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha!!! Yes! Everybody SHOULD have a rainbow! ;)

      Delete
  2. This is super pretty! Love it with all its rainbow and glittery goodness! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I just love how you created this! Totally going to have to try something similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and it's not difficult at all! Totally worth it :D Than you <3

      Delete
  4. I love this look! The combination of these sheer tints over a blingy silver is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow... seeing things like this really makes me want the sheer tints! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mani is gorgeous! I love the sparkle, the colours, the rainbow, everything really!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! I love the look of sheer polishes over a glitter bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've been dying to try it out and now finally I had THE ULTIMATE reason! :D Thanks <3

      Delete
  8. Stunning rainbow mani...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous!!!! I am drooling over all these photos! And yes you should totally get the color paints cause they are actually very different than the sheer tints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! Thanks :D And thanks <3

      Delete
  10. Amazing sparkly rainbow nails! I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!