Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

LynBDesigns "Kindness & Justice"


Hello lovelies!

Got another one fer ya... "Kindness and Justice" by LynBDesigns, inspired by Hufflepuff! 



A little background info:

Ain't it gorgeous? This polish is an seemingly unlikely concoction of grey crelly with black, white, silver, yellow and gold glitters... and it works so well. Seriously, it's grungy and chic and fun all at once! It applies perfectly, three thin coats is all one would need to gain full opacity on long nails and on short nails, one could easily get away with two!


This polish is a truly beautiful hommage to all Hufflepuffs. And who are our favourite Hufflepuffs? 
Oh Cedric... 
 Oh and of course Tonks...
[source and source]

So yeah, overall conclusion is:

If you haven't yet, make sure to see the hommage to Gryffindor too!

13 comments :

  1. I love the color and glitter combination for this one. I feel it would be fantastic to wear for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect interpretation! I love Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I didn't really like this collection of polishes, my favorite was the unforgivable curses collection, but they are starting to grow on me. I have just recently fallen in love with Harry Potter so I'll have to try one of these at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another really awesome polish! Lovely swatches again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a fun shade! Love the glitter colors here :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The grey base doesn't totally get me, but I think I would love it layered over a true black!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She nailed it with this inspiration!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this polish and it fits Hufflepuff PERFECTLY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This totally makes me want to reread Harry Potter, haha! Love the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh this is gorgeous, and it's definitely Hufflepuff-y!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!