Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Ms. Sparkle March Duo - Aquamarine & Pisces


Hi lovelies!

If you're following me on Instagram, you might have seen this come by already. I meant to post it on Monday, but I fell asleep before I could even open my computer. So that is why today I treat you to pics of two new pretties by Ms. Sparkle - the March Birthstone/Starsign Duo!

Let's have a look at Aquamarine first:


Aquamarine is a beautiful aquamarine (doh!) blue polish with a gold shimmer, turquoise hexes and gold flakes. It is a one coat wonder! It applies easily and looks absolutely stunning with my complexion, I love it! And it shimmers so beautifully in the sun <3

Pisces is another thing of beauty, take a look!

Aw yissssss, a thermal holo! Sort of the best thing in the world, IMO! And on top of that, it has gold glass flecks. Freaking awesome! When cold, it is a gorgeous dark green:



And when warm, it is a light bright green, almost a faded neon!



This is three thin coats. It applies like a dream and dries very fast. I'm in love.


If you love these as much as I do, get going to Ms. Sparkle's web shop now! All her nail polishes are 5-free and vegan. And since she has new collections coming out quite regularly, go follow her on social media!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!