Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Kitties for Boatmate


Hello lovelies!

Yesterday was Arlene (IG@Boatmate)'s birthday! A bunch of ladies gathered to do a special manicure for this lovely lady, in honour of her birthday and her recently deceased furry friend.



I decided to go purple and holo. Purple, because a Google+ follower requested it recently and holo because holo. Therefore I started with two thin coats of Ms. Sparkle "Sugar Plum", a beautiful purple coarse scatter holo. Then I stamped with BPS lilac stamping polish and BP-L003! Then I took out BP-059 and stamped some mischievous kitties on the middle and ring finger with BPS white stamping polish. I sealed it all in with Seche Vite.


Arlene, I wish you a lot of fun in this new trip around the Sun!


2 comments :

  1. This is so adorable! You make me want to try double stamping again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those kitties are so cute!! I love the sparkles too!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!