Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, July 21, 2017

Yellowwwwww!!!


Hi lovelies!

Today I'm wearing a very special polish, for it was sent to me by my nail polish buddy Donna! She sent me polishes from the US and I'm sending her polishes from Europe. 


For this manicure I used Broadway "Snow Queen", a bright neon yellow. Why that name? I haven't the foggiest. I googled it and it seems to be legit, though. Weird. Anyways, it's beautiful! I put two coats over white undies and sealed it in with SV. On my accent nail I made a decal with Moyou London's Time Travel "Back to the 70's" 03.


It was so funny, these nails stood out so intensely that I had people commenting on them all day. So yeah, if you want people to notice your nails, go neon yellow! Thank you so much, Donna!

Do you wear neons a lot? Is this mani your cup of tea?


12 comments :

  1. U think SNOW QUEEN is weird, the have a reddish orange called APPLE PIE, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Lothwen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've saved this post because I'm totally recreating this mani soon! Of course I'll give credit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so retro/vintage! I love it! I must admit I had never heard from that brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the 1 who sent to her from USA, 2$ broadway gel available at Dollar General stores..

      Delete
  5. THAT ACCENT NAIL!!! So fantastically retro. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YELLOW POLISHES! Not a lot of other people do, but they're so BRIGHT and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Every now and then I need it!
      Thank you <3

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!