Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Neon On!


Hi lovelies!

So I refuse to give up on summer. Therefore I invoke the power of NEON! Starting with a floral, also very summer-y:



On my index and pinky I'm wearing LynBDesigns "Graphic Grape". On my middle and ring finger I applied a base of HEMA white neon base coat and I reverse stamped with Harunouta L-034 and some other LynB neons: Searing Lemon, Magenta Flash, Cosmic Orange, Electric Teal and In the Pink. I sealed it all in with SV.




I wore this to a work event and got a lot of compliments, it was nice :-) I love these neons! What do you think? Is it still OK to wear neons? (Not that anyone could prevent me...)


4 comments :

  1. I love your flowers!! This is a beautiful use of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous! It's not too much in your face as a full neon mani would be anyway! Perfect for transitioning into Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, those stamping decals look amazing! And it's always okay to wear neons!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!