Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does My Home - Leafy


Hello lovelies!

The home I grew up in has a garden with some large trees in the back. During fall, the lawn is entirely covered with leaves and my father constantly feels the need to rake them. He did so just last week, when it was still autumn (this week it turned winter). This inspired my next manicure:



I used a nude base by Wendy, a Columbian brand. Then I stamped with BPS gold and BPX-L018 and then I stamped again, using mixed colours of red, brown and green (all BPS). I sealed it in with SV.


Can't wait to see what the other ladies' have created; have a look at the links below if you're curious as well!



5 comments :

  1. Perfect fall mani! <3 I love this! Why do dad's always need the yard clean of leaves? One of nature's mysteries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and the colors you've used give it a 3-d effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Lothwen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super pretty! Love the gold under the colored leaves. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!