Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, June 16, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen presents: In My Garden - Sunshine


Hello lovelies!

Today is the last day of this month's Digit-al Dozen: In My Garden challenge! Now the best thing about my garden is the fact that it has loads of sunshine. It makes taking nail pics so much easier!  Plus, actively absorbing solar radiation is one of my hobbies. The house I previously occupied had hardly any natural light and no garden whatsoever, so I'm very grateful for my new patch of bricks! 


I decided to take my most recent yellow polish - Ms. Sparkle "Shine Brightly" - because it is so, so pretty! I stamped over it using BPS white stamping polish and Delush Polish DP-02 "Dazed and Enthused". This image consists of what I believe to be multiple suns, so I found it fit my theme perfectly! I sealed it in with Seche Vite before topping it off with some matte top coat.



That's all folks! I'm very happy to have been able to participate 4 out of 5 days, despite the chaos that's still ruling my life at the moment. I'm also very happy to finally have a garden - Digit-al Dozen-wise me having to move to a new place came at exactly the right moment!

Enjoy the other ladies' manis by clicking the links below!


3 comments :

  1. I love your interpretation of sunshine! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the Ms. Sparkle polish and the stamping - it is so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your white stamping really makes that gold sing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!