Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Ms. Sparkle "Fuzzbert" - Hella Handmade Creations July


Hello lovelies!


More from Ms. Sparkle today - meet Fuzzbert!





O yeah, a lime green neon with yellow-orange shimmer and scatter holo! It's so bright! This beauty applies easily and reaches opacity in a mere two coats. I sealed it in with SV for optimal shine.

Indirect light shows off that shimmer even better:

And of course some nail art was in order:



I picked LynBDesigns "Magenta Flash" and Ms. Sparkle "Disgust" to fill in the image from BP-L066 and reverse stamped it. Loving the colour combo, if I my say so myself!



And then Simone mentioned the blacklight reactiveness of the polish, so this happened:


Yay! The polish will be available from July 14th to 21st in the Hella Handmade Cosmetics shop!

What do you think?!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!