Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Halloween 2018 - Undead Pirate


Hello lovelies!

Since Halloween is on our doorstep, I'm going to try and do as many manis as I can (let's see how that goes...) The first features an abstract undead pirate design:



Source
Hehehe I love PotC, so when I found an undead pirate plate on Aliexpress (Major Dijit 28), I couldn't resist, mate! Unfortunately the images are mostly quite large, too large, so I divided the skull over two nails and stamped parts of the ship on my index and middle finger. The base colour is Incidental Twin "Purple Headed Warrior", of which I will show swatches later. I stamped using BPS black and white.


Happy Halloween!!!



1 comment :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!