Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Crazy easter chicks

Hey lovelies!

Looking forward to Easter? I am! Here's a cute and crazy mani you can easily recreate (if you do, we'd love to see it, so please share your design on our facebook page!) :



My right hand, no deco on the eggs, just a splash of colour.


I used for yellow HEMA nr. 19 (dupe of Chanel "Mimosa") , for blue "Peppermint" by Rimmel, the orange is Catrice "For Bright Guys", the green and pink are Essence "Lime up!" and "Very Berry". I placed the googley eyes (that one of my lovely friends sent me as a surprise) in the still wet paint. Then I took a black striper for the little paws, and some red polish and a dotting tool for the beak. With some white polish and my dotting tool I created the dots on the "easter eggs" and with a white striper I painted the lines.

This makes me super duper happy to look at. Unfortunately I now (on day 2) have the weird craving to pull off the eyes. Let's see how long I can resist... I always have that with 3D stuff...

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!