Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gradient and glitter goodness

Hey hey!

Quick post;
So, on my right hand, I started out with the same ombre as for the butterfly, but didn't feel like trying to paint with my left hand, so I just did an ombre, adding some extra NYC "Revolving Red" on the tips (as in the previous post, it already had Catrice "Sing: Oh, Champs-Élysées" as a base, and then sponged on Essence "What do u think?" and "Fame Fatal", mixed with a little pink polish). Then I added Essence "It's just a little crush" over it, which gave it a frosty finish. The next day, I had been cleaning, so it had chipped. I decided to tape it with a glitter polish from Max:




That's it! 
Soon you will learn from the Lieutenant how to make crazy braids in your hair :)

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!