Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friends on Friday - Pretty Paisley

Hey lovelies,

Ready for another edition of Friends on Friday? Today I tried something I had never done before, a paisley motif! My friend requested it and so I tried. This is the result:




I used Rimmel "My Denim" for my base (2 coats over a base coat), and then I doodled on the paisley motif with a dotting tool, a toothpick and Essence "Gorgeous Bling Bling" on the accent nails. On the other nails I used Essence "City That Never Sleeps", the gorgeous blue flakie topper. 

This was fun and it turned out pretty well! Thank you my friend who lent me her hands!

xoxoxo
Captain

2 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!