Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Puzzled

Hello lovelies!

The Lieutenant required a new mani, the Captain decided (she needed to paint). After seeing all these lovely autism awareness manis and seeing many puzzle pieces, I wanted to try it. The Lieutenant decided on the colour: red. She was feeling sexy ;) 
This is the result!






I used Bourjois "Rouge in Style" for the red, Essence "Shopping Trip in Soho" and "Little Miss Sunrise" for the pink and yellow, respectively. For the peach, I used the one from Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours. Then I took a black striper, to outline the puzzle pieces.

The puzzle pieces themselves were done by making 4 squares in different colours, and then taking a dotting tool and placing the connective pieces in all colours.

Do you like it?

xoxoxo
Lieutenant & Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!