Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Neon Patchwork?! Oh Yes baby!


Hey beauties!

Another Patchwork! I visited my cousins a while back, while wearing my patchwork for Southern Sparkle Nail Art. They wanted it too! So here I present a neon patchwork! So happy!






I started off with a white base and then added all different colours with different bright and neon polishes. Then I added the patterns to the patches with stripers and dotting tools, and then I added stitches with a black striper. I added some studs to finish it. 



That's it folks! What do you think?

xoxoxo
Captain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!