Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Swatch-It Sunday: Hunkemöller Sexy Nails Summer Collection


Hi there and welcome to another Swatch-It Sunday1
Today I have the whole summer collection of Hunkemöller Sexy Nails for you! My aunt got them for me, so sweet! So I went on swatchin' :D

First up is "Bright Pink", a - doh - bright pink creme that is opaque in 2 easy coats. It applies nicely and lasts for a good time!



Next up is Mint Green, a nice light minty blue with a frosty finish, opaque in 2 coats and gorgeous in sunlight (by the time I swatched these, I had had to have switched nail shapes, due to a chipped of corner):


Vintage Pink is the third beauty, a nude pink with also a frosty finish. Nice application, 2-coat opacity, or one thicker coat, as shown here, all nails have 2 thin coats, except the ring finger, it has one easy thicker coat:



Look, pretty! 

And last but not least: "Cobalt" and "Coral". Now the coral, I must say, is really more orange. But it looks great with the bright cobalt. Both apply nicely and have also 2-coat opacity. 


So I did some nail art with a white and black striper:



My overall impression is very good! Al polishes have an easy 2-coat opacity and last quite a while. So go get a matching one for your bikini! They are available online and in the Hunkemöller stores for 2.99 euros a pop.

xoxoxo
Captain




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!