Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Essence Pink & Proud - Swatch & Review

Hey lovelies!

I'm too tired for Tutorial Tuesday, but I owe you one! Instead, a quick swatch of a new Essence pretty, which was an early birthday present from my high school friends :D : "Pink & Proud". This is one coat, with top coat. Yes, ONE coat! It's a one-coater! Very effective polishing this is ;) As you can see, it is lovely. A cold-toned pink with a foil finish. Gorgeous. One coat, easy application.







Look at the multicoloured sparkle in the sunlight! Wow wow wow! It's very girly and very chic as well. Perfect. 

xoxoxo
Captain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments :

  1. What an awesome pink! I should take a better look at Essence polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! In Europe, they are really cheap. I dunno about The States, though.. Let me know!

      Delete
    2. Yes, they are really cheap here, but I don't think we have the same selection???

      Delete
    3. Oh! That is odd. Well, perhaps it just takes a little longer, since it has to cross the ocean? I have noticed that the "trend editions" take longer to arrive as well...

      Delete
  2. Lovely color :)
    you've a really nice blog, I'm a new follower :)
    Have a nice day!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I added you to my circles too :D
      You have a nice day too!

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!