Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Swatch-It Sunday: Essence "Only Purple Matters"

Hey there!

Quick swatch from the new Essence Nail Art collection: the glitter topper "Only Purple Matters". It is truly packed with glitter, so I tried two coats on its own and well look at that! It is opaque! I find it gorgeous :D 

Daylight:

Direct Sunlight:


I heard some people found the application to be hard, but I had no problems; as with most glitters, one just has to dab properly. I also swatched one easy coat over Catrice "Purple Reign", which is also very nice:

Daylight

I'm very happy with this polish and I highly recommend it!

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!