Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Bday mani - Bubbles!


Hello lovelies!

I'm a day late to the party, but I do want to join in on celebrating fellow Digit-al Dozen ladies Katherine Marie and Uma



This is what this month's manis are inspired by! At first, I thought WHUUUUUUT?! But then I remembered this nimbus technique I learned from The Nailasaurus... 

So I applied the technique over a black base (Rimmel "Black Out"), using white acrylic paint and water. Then I just randomly applied Incidental Twin's Squeeze Pop Collection over the white, to create the rainbow of colours. I sealed it in with top coat.


So with this mani I wish Katherine Marie and Uma a belated happy birthday!!!

And don't forget, the last hours of Incidental Twin's sale have started! Go here and if a colour is not listed, then click here.


7 comments :

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! You should try to use this technique but make them jellyfish!! Happy birthday, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda speechless here. This mani is amazing and it has so much depth with the different colours on the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! But you should check out Cheyenne's, they're even better...

      Delete
  3. You did such an amazing job on these, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaw dropped!!!! Now I want to use this technique. Thank u dear.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!