Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Lina Nail Art Supplies - Make Your Mark - Blotch & Blossom


Hello lovelies!

Finally time to post this mani I've had lying around for a few weeks now. I used Lina's Nail Art Supplies "Make Your Mark 01" plate, which I had been craving for quite some time now (ever since Cheyenne used it here and this mani is totally inspired by her manis) Finally, by using a coupon I got for my birthday, I was able to procure it. Along with her sister, number 02 ;)


For this unorthodox manicure, I used Ms. Sparkle "Salty Bitch Confession" as my base and then stamped it, using BPS black and white stamping polish. And the red hearts of the flowers are with Essence "Topscorers".




That's it! What do you think of this odd combo? 


7 comments :

  1. I love how you did these with floral and splatter but with the same color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combo is so much fun, but I'm really liking how the splotch mani turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani was love at first sight for me! I love the colours and the unusual mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally I'm a sucker for a floral manicure but this time around I like the blotches better. I really like this colors you used for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!!! The splatter image is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to pick up some Lina plates - they are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!