Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Born Pretty Store BPX-L017


Hi lovelies!

I have a new plate from BPS to show you today. It's a floral pattern plate, BPX-L017.



For this manicure I first applied a base of Essie "Private Weekend". I stamped with Colour Alike 42 "B. a Mysterious Fog" and Lina's Make Your Mark 01 for the background. Then I made decals  with BPX-L017, BPS black stamping polish, Colour Alike 48 "B. a Blueberry Muffin" and Gosh "Forest Floor". I placed them on my nails and sealed it all in with SV.




The following few manis are a bit simpler. Next up is BPS white stamping polish over Ms. Sparkle "Tiff Made Me Do It" (matte).




Here's Konad pink over Ms. Sparkle "Salty Bitch Confessions".




And the last mani is Rimmel "Hot Metal Love" over Ms. Sparkle "Talk Nerdy To Me" (matte):



I love this plate and I think I should do more decal-y things with it, don't you? Which image do you like best?


6 comments :

  1. How do I not have this plate??? Everything you've done with it looks amazing, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always come up with the prettiest nail art looks. I love the way you combine base colors with layered images. I can never seem to picture images in my head to combine them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every one of these manis is gorgeous but I am completely in love with your first combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first mani is stunning and the flower image used for the second one is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these beautiful rose like patterns! I think my favourite has to be the dark purple with the white roses. The contrast is startlingly beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRL THESE ARE FAB! I love all of them, I don't think I could choose a favourite if my life depended on it! Haha

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!