Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Digit-al Dozen does Paper - Wallpaper


Hi lovelies!

Finally, my last mani for The Digit-al Dozen's Paper Challenge! I made it! And I have some wallpaper nails to wrap things up. (Dang, for that to have been a pun, I should've done wrapping paper nails! Oh well... ;) ).




I started with 2 coats of P2 Satin Supreme "Royal Residence", which has a nice velvet-y finish. Then I stamped with BPS taupe stamping polish and BP-L049. I did not put any top coat on top, to preserve the finish.


That's it folks! What do you think of this design? 

Which one of the 5 is your favourite?


Doodles, Love Letters, Books, Party or this Wallpaper?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!