Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen: All That Glitters - Untried


Hi lovelies!

During this challenge, I realised I have a lot of untried glitters. Therefore I decided to use one that I never really knew what to do with: China Glaze "Ray-Diant".

The reason I never knew what to do with it, is that it has this greenish hue, while also having pink and blue. But today I decided to embrace the green and pair it with more green. I tried stamping, but that didn't work (too little contrast). Then I decided to use vinyls. I used checkmark vinyls from Neverland Lacquer and decided to use them in a different way this time. I "double vinyled" with Ya Qin An pastel green and BPS metallic green stamping polishes (Seche Vite-ing in between for fast drying and one more time when I was finished.


It's a strange combo, but personally I'm kinda diggin' it, "It's something else for a change," as we say here.

Now let's have a look at the other ladies' final manis in the links below!



8 comments :

  1. Great choice - you complimented it perfectly with these 2 shades of green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this glitter polish! May need to find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how that color combo in the glitter might be challenging, but you rocked it with your art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This something else is something awesome! Love the movement created by the double vinyl shapes. And you nailed it with the color matching. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your "stance" combo! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting Polish and I love your design

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I had this polish and purged it and now I regret it. It’s so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!