Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures - Basilisk


Hello lovelies!

So I'm staying on the Harry Potter themed magical creatures and continue with a basilisk mani!


I did a free interpretation of the basilisk, but I reckon my mani is almost as frightening as the film version, right?

source
I used two coats of Ms. Sparkle "Emerald" and stamped with BP-X13, BPS Brown stamping polish and Colour Alike "B. a Supernova". I painted on the eyes with BPS orange stamping polish, Essence "Little Miss Sunrise" and a  black striper. I sealed it all in with SV.

And now for the bestest basilisk of them all, I present: The Common Basilisk (Basiliscus basiliscus):

source
Now let's have a look at the other ladies' mythical creatures manicures in the links below!



8 comments :

  1. This totally rocks!! You did such a great job with the colors on this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! The base you created under the stamping is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little lizard that runs across water! Your eyes are so cool!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cracked up at the little extra tongue there and immediately had to show my husband! Great danger noodle you've got here! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The little tongue is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such an amazing manicure! Perfect! Also, I'm kind of hoping you do HP all week, now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! The eyes feel as if they are really looking at me.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!