Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures - Phoenix


Hello lovelies!

I'm ending this wonderful week of mythical creature manis with Fawkes the Phoenix!


I started this manicure with two coats of LynBDesigns "Jubilee", which is like a magical morning sky. I then reverse stamped with BPS black and Hēhē-34, using Ms. Sparkle "Fierce Friday", Joss "Alternate Dimension" and Celestial Cosmetics "Trip". I sealed it in with SV.


I really love Fawkes; in fact, I have a special Fawkes inspired secret handshake with a high school friend of mine! We still occasionally get back into our fifteen-year-old mindset and shake on it. I miss being 15 years old!

Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading all week, lovelies!



9 comments :

  1. Oh, wow. This is absolutely gorgeous--my favorite phoenix mani of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it!! I have this plate but always struggle trying to put the Phoenix on the nail, your placement is just perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors that you used and the fact there is Holo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the warm tones against the gray and how nicely you split the design over the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful use of holo to really make it look like this Phoenix is on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you so fantastic?? These are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Great job positioning such a large image across your nails. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!