Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Ms. Sparkle "Starbits" - Polish Pickup April


Hi lovelies!


I'm sorry, last week was one big migraine. But I managed to get a tiny bit of swatching done! Therefore I'm able to present "Starbits" by Ms. Sparkle, her contribution to The Polish Pickup for April. The theme, as you might have guessed, is "Space" and Ms. Sparkle's polish is inspired by Super Mario Galaxy!


"Starbits" is a super fun polish with a black base, loads of blue shimmer and a mix of different shades of tiny hexes, holo microglitter and scatter holo and stars in different shades, both metallic and matte. It is opaque in two coats. The stars require some placement, but no fishing is required. They do make the polish on the hungry side, so I recommend using NPB Glitter Food before adding top coat, to smooth things over. 

To bring out all the different colours even more, I added matte top coat as well:



Gorgeous, isn't it?! The polish will be available for pre-order between April 6th-9th on PolishPickup.com, along with contributions from lots of makers around the world!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!