Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen's Stamping Week - Quadruple


Hello lovelies! 

As promised, I went all out for todays manicure; I did not just stamp, nor did I do a double stamp. No, I quadruple-bloody-stamped the bejesus out of this manicure!


For this manicure I used three images from Lina's Nail Art Supplies "Make Your Mark 03", which has just become mine this week, finally! I started with that middle image from the plate, trying to create a gradient by stamping. That proved tricky. If I ever really figure it out, I will share my tricks, but for now, let's leave it at 'tricky'. I used Essence "Lily Bloom", "Discover My Secret", Ya Qin An light grey stamping polish and BPS medium grey stamping polish.

I then used Beauty Big Bang black stamping polish on the second top image from the right to create a textured look (and muddle up my failed gradient). Then I double stamped the dragon fly-looking flower image; first with BPS white and then with BPS yellow, to give the mani a colour pop!

I sealed it in with SV and then with Essence matte top coat, to enhance the illusion of texture.

What do you think? Would you wear this slightly weird look?

Now let's have a final look at the other ladies' creations in the links below!



4 comments :

  1. I love the effect you created with that double-stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool! I can imagine this being used as a print for clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing. I can't stamp to save my life!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!