Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!


Hi lovelies!

Happy Easter! I created an easy Easter manicure today, but with a twist...


...the twist being that I frankened my own base colour! I call it "Chick!":



...and matte:


I used two other frankened polishes for the Easter eggs and some chevron vinyls. I then freehanded the chick with some black and white and a detail brush. I sealed it in with SV and then added matte top coat. 


Simple, but effective! What do you think of the mani and of my frankened polish "Chick!"?

I wish you all a lovely day!


1 comment :

  1. Aw I love these Lothwen, they look beautiful! I think your Franken Polish is so pretty! Hope you had a great Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!