Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen's Indie Love Week - Incidental Twin & Lina


Hello lovelies!

Last day of ultimate indie love today! I'm ending the week with negative space, an Incidental Twin untried (last one I had!) and more of Lina's Nail Art Supplies stamping.


I first applied base coat and then stamped with Lina's "Make Your Mark" 02 an BPS black. I sealed it in with fast-drying top coat and then applied some striping tape and painted the top and bottom half of my nails with Incidental Twin "Hubble Deep Field".  I sealed it all in with NPB Glitter Food and more SV.


That's it lovelies! Now for the last time this month I'm going to browse the other ladies' manicures and I encourage you to do the same (links below)!



6 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!