Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, November 16, 2018

Ms. Sparkle "Kawaii" - HHC November 2018


Hi lovelies!


Today I postpone my contribution to The Digit-al Dozen's Look Up challenge to write about this custom beauty "Kawaii", created by Ms. Sparkle for November's Hella Handmade Creations collection:



"Kawaii" is inspired by Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty. It is a playful bright red polish with holo micro flakies, aurora pigment and matte 008 glitters in different colors like black and white. This polish is opaque due to the glitters and for short nails would work well with only just one coat! I applied two for perfection, but I am impressed by the opacity. Application is easy and the polish dries fast. Glossy top coat is needed to smooth this polish out and give it a beautiful glossy finish.


I really love the playful twist on the bright sexy red! I decided to stamp it with a black and white design, to go with the tiny glitters.



I stamped using part of an image on Kads Flower 009 (because the entire image would have not fully covered my nails anyway). I used M Polish "Snowberry" underneath the flowers. It's white, but not too bright.


I was really pleased with the way it came out! Plus I adore the polish; I've already worn it twice.

"Kawaii" is available for pre-order now until the 21st in the Hella Handmade Creations web shop for $11.00. If you're in need of a new red polish, I highly recommend this one!



7 comments :

  1. This is such a beautiful shade! I love what you did to art it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous elegant nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous vibrant red and I love the stamping you added ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a nice red like this, and your nail art is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The strawberry red is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous red and I love the art you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THat polish is lovely, and the art is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!