Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Ms. Sparkle "You Are Enough" - PPU November 2018


Hi lovelies!

Hope you all had a lovely Halloween. Today a new month has started and that means a new round of Polish Pickup is near! Starting tomorrow, you'll be able to empty your wallet on all kinds of custom polishes inspired by bad-ass women, both real-life - from Dolly Parton to Ellen DeGeneres - and imaginary - from Éowyn to Khaleesi. 



Of course, Ms. Sparkle has put her own bad-ass spin on the theme and figured that every woman is kinda bad-ass and sometimes need to be reminded of that. So adjust your crown for this ethereal beauty that fills you with energy just by staring at it:


This white crelly has scattered holo, aurora pigment and all kinds of red and pink holo glitters. It applies really well and is opaque in 2-3 thin coats. I've worn it twice already. I really love its prettiness, I mean look at it, sparkling away in the sunlight: 


Of course I couldn't leave this alone for very long the second time I wore it, so I stamped it with complementary pink roses:

I used a pink stamping polish from Ya Qin An (BPS) and YZWLE-02 stamping plate.



This and many other bad-ass polishes will be available for pre-order November 2-5 on PolishPickup.com. Have fun shopping!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!