Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Marble - Drag Marble


Hi lovelies!

My fourth instalment for the Marble challenge is a drag marble!




I tried doing some figures with this marbling, but the polishes wouldn't work with me, so I had to start over and just do something random. I used a base of Essence "Itsy Bitsy Blue Bikini" and marbled using Essence "Lagoona Beach", LynBDesigns "Electric Teal", Ms. Sparkle "Equinox" and Cirque "Reflektor". 

I need to work on these drag marble skills, but for now this was fun! What do you think? Any tips on drag marbling?


1 comment :

  1. Wow, Lothwen! This is phenomenal! I've never gotten a drag marble to look this good.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!