Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Marble - Stone Marble


Hello lovelies!

As things are often better late than never, here's my final mani for this month's Digit-al Dozen theme "Marble":





I took too many pictures, but they're just for me, because I really enjoyed this manicure! I used the technique I learned from The Nailasaurus, which I also used in this Greek maniKerry did a beautiful version as well. So I decided to invert the colours and there we go! I used a base of Essence "Back to Black", HEMA white and the gorgeous sparkly M Polish "Bells". 




I am re-inspired an must do more of these manis soon! 
Have you ever tried this technique? What colour(s) would you like to see this in?



2 comments :

  1. That is an awesome way to create this look. Not tried it yet but will! Gorgeous mani ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo here. Great marble mani!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!