Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flower nail art on short nails

Hellooo!

Today, I want to show you the flower design I did on my aunt's nails. She has very short nails, but it still works! I did however have a problem with my nail polish. The weather has been very summery lately, and the temperatures have increased to around 30 degrees Celsius :D Excellent, but not for nail polish, apparently.. It turned all thick and gloopy. Perhaps next time, I should put them in the fridge first. Anyway, onto the mani:







I used Paris Memories no. 240 as a base, a pretty mauve shimmer that my mom got me, and then painted the flowers on as can be seen in this tutorial, with a black, white, silver and pearly striper. Then I topped it all off with some fast-drying topcoat from Sally Hansen. 

Thanks to my aunt for lending me her nails! It was a lot of fun :)

xoxoxo
Captain


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!