Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

My first China Glaze.. It's A Trap-eze!

Hi lovelies!

Today I want to share with you my first-ever China Glaze.. It's A Trap-eze! I got my hands on it, oh yes I did! It is super duper awesome, so much glitter, so many colours! Like happy rainbow marble. And the white milky base makes the nails appear longer.. Perfect :)





It was opaque in 2 coats. The glitter density is so high that it is just very easy to apply. I do recommend to get as much glitter as possible in the first coat, evenly distributed on the nail. That way you will have no problems applying the second coat. The glitter is very hungry. I have no glitter food, so I had to apply 2 coats of Seche Vite, but it still was not smooth. Oh well, no worries, I love it anyways!

xoxoxo
Captain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I really love the cirque du soleil LE by China Glaze. Unfortunately CG is so rare in germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know, here as well! I ordered it online, on a webshop that delivers in The Netherlands and Belgium.. Do you maybe know anybody just across the border?

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!