Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Swatch-It Sunday - Catrice "I'm Not A Greenager"


Hello lovelies!



Today I present you: Catrice "I'm Not A Greenager". This is the greenest of greens! Look at it! I love it. It is opaque in 2 coats. Application is ok. The new brushes are a pain, they are uneven, so that complicates matters a bit. But for a cheap polish, it is fine. Now take a look at the greenness! 




I did a bit of nailart. For this I used a dotting tool, white polish (W7) and red polish (Bourjois Rouge In Style) and a black striper. It is simple but cute!




Overall I'm pleased with this green beauty. So pick one up fast!

xoxoxo
Captain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!